My Vons Trip .....$2.22+tax = TOTAL SPENT!!

 

Okay, so while my son was at a field trip, I decided to stop at Vons.  I only go there to get deals, I don't usually just browse down their aisles.  I am a loyal shopper at my Commissary, and if you don't know what that is, thats the store inside our military base.  Its only dedicated to people in the Armed Forces, so I have the privilege to go there.  Today I got:

-2 lbs of Strawberries, which are on sale for Buy one get one Free @ $2.99.

- 4 Nivea Chapsticks $0.99, use (2) $2/2 Redplum 10/3

-Banana Nut Cheerios : $1.99 (with in-ad coupon)
Use $0.75 printable coupon here
Final price = 49 cents

- Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownies : $1.99  (with in-ad coupon)
Use $1/1 coupon from 9/12 General Mills insert, or
As low as 49 cents overage.


Well those were the things I picked up, but if you would like to see the full list of Vons deals, go here .

No comments:

Post a Comment